Cocklebarrow 2019 Event Information
This event is free for Happerley Transparent food and drink producers, subject to agreement to some simple conditions, below. For event information, please click here
- Applications are accepted on the assurance that the merchandise described on your application form is all that will be sold on your stall.
- The event will not accept liability for any loss or damage to persons or equipment.
- Each stand holder will be allocated 2 staff entry passes.
- Once sited you must not move your pitch without express permission from the event organisers.
- There is to be no movement of vehicles after 9am. Deliveries may be made between 6am and 9am.
- Traders may under no circumstance sub‐let all or part of their pitch.
- Traders will be expected to be on site, set up by 9 am Sunday 7th January. There will be access to the event site from Saturday 26th January at 9am
- Traders must be off site by 6pm Sunday 27th January
- Trading Hours will be 10am – 5pm
- All self‐build structures should be of sound construction with no trip hazard.
- You may not sell goods from any other area within the event
- The decision of the Event Organisers is final.
- In the event of a cancellation due to cancellation no alternative date will be provided.
There is no payment due for this event unless otherwise arranged.
Health and Safety
- All traders must have proof of Public and Employer’s Liability Insurance.
- Any stall not complying with the accepted standards and re regulations will be closed down.
- All mobile caterers and non‐food stalls, must comply with the requirements of the Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 1995, Food Safety (Temperature Control) Regulations 1995, The Food Safety Act 1990, and the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1074 as applicable. No application will be considered without an appropriate and current risk assessment. All electrical equipment will carry PAT/electrical safety certi cation; this must be available for inspection at the event. As far as practical, all electrical equipment shall be located so that it cannot be touched by members of the public or unauthorised workers.
- Generators are not allowed, on site power will be available, and the contact details will be provided if your application is successful. All traders will provide onsite, certification to the effect that any approved LPG installations have been recently inspected by a CORGI registered engineer.
- Stock Levels: All traders MUST have in place a back up plan to avoid running out of stock during the day. Stands are not to be dismantled within trading hours.
- All rubbish must be placed in the skips provided. No LPG bottles and Oil drums are to be left on site when you leave.
- Each stall is to be responsible for the cleanliness of their pitch, both back and front, including the public area immediately in front of your stall. Please bring own bins to reduce litter where possible.