Helping food and drink businesses succeed through science, technology and information services.
- Manufacturing technologies - food processing (heating, chilling,freezing), aseptic technology, microwave heating, malting andbrewing, milling, baking and extrusion, process control andinstrumentation, and packaging technology
- Safety assurance - including hygiene and sanitation, microbiologyand preservation, processing technologies, analysis and testing(microbiological, chemical), and quality and safety managementsystems
- Product development, product quality, consumer studies, marketinsights, brand expectations, sensory science, authenticity testing,shelf-life evaluation, labelling and legislation
- Agri-food production, ingredients and raw material technologies
- Training courses and events delivered by world-class experts
- Leading industry guidance on best practice and legislation
Our dedicated membership team are committed to making your experience at Campden BRI a rewarding one.
"Campden BRI is our go-to for independent, expert advice and professional testing. Additionally, the meetings, seminars and training they provide help keep us up to speedwith all that's new in the world of food manufacturing."
Any full member of Campden BRI can attend meetings. What are MIGs and how do I join?
Contact membership team:
For any query relating to your account or membership, or to enquire whether you are members.