Gold Standard Status
We’re always evolving the Happerley Transparent network. Being Happerley Transparent means being clear about your supply chain and naming your suppliers.
Now we’ve added a new Gold Standard. Producers, intermediaries and retailers who bear this mark, are able to name the exact source of their main ingredients for any given product, so a named farmer or grower which has been verified by us.
It doesn’t have to be British. For example, you won’t find many, if any cocoa bean growers in the UK, what we are looking for is food and drink provenance. We all want to know where our food and drink comes from and the gold standard takes this to the next level.
For some businesses this is not as easy as it sounds, especially if they buy bulk ingredients from a supplier, but like all things, food and drink provenance is a starting point and a good opportunity for businesses to have that conversation with suppliers about their supply chain.
If you’re a food producer, intermediary or retailer why not apply to become Happerley Gold. We do all the hard work contacting your suppliers and you’ll receive the following benefits on top.
- Use of the Happerley Gold logo
- Added credibility with consumers
- The opportunity to apply for retail/vendor/pop-up space at Happerley England, Happerley’s exciting new high-profile food destination which will be announced shortly. Only gold accredited brands and suppliers will be eligible for this opportunity as this will be a unique venue showcasing the very best in food provenance.
Businesses also get:
- Gold QR code
- Social media coverage
- Secondary Listing on the website showcasing all Gold Standard Producers
- Search filter on the app
- Inclusion in the Happerley England online magazine, which will be published twice a year (feature + recipe)
- Advance booking opportunity for all Happerley Food Heaven events
To apply for or upgrade your existing Happerley Status to gold at no extra cost call 01242 222 848 or emailing [email protected]