Are you a graduate in digital or online marketing looking for a fast-growing company in which to develop and use your creative and analytical skills? We are a small, rapidly expanding company, based in Gloucestershire, focused within the food and drink sector and driven by online movement. This is a new role that will assist in all our digital marketing activities.
The successful applicant will be assisting in the day to day running of all online marketing functions; analysing digital marketing data on all our platforms and assisting the digital marketing and social media activities within our marketing department.
The Digital Marketing Assistant Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing the purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide creative and engaging digital marketing activities to enhance our marketing activities.
- Assist in all business development activities (derived from digital) analysing data from our various platforms.
- Provide support for all online platforms.
- Work on Google SEO for all websites looking at areas such keyword research/analysis, landing pages for improved user journey and provide feedback and recommendations of findings.
- Analyse, monitor and report weekly on departmental KPIs.
- Optimise content through testing campaigns across all platforms.
- Monitor activity to ensure that the platforms compete competitively in terms of performance and ROI.
- Work on affiliate marketing strategies to reach out to new markets.
- Work with affiliate partners to promote new services/products and promotions.
- Monitor both social media platform and website performance. Work on strategies deriving from these analytics.
- Analyse marketplace/target market/competition activity.
- Respond to all messages from target audience/clients/associates/partners/brand ambassadors.
-Research Display advertising for both re-targeting and pre-targeting for brand awareness and increasing sales.
Digital Marketing activities:
- Implement the social media strategy with regular posts across all channels.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Edit and post podcasts and audio content to online sites and other channels.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in online or digital marketing or professional qualification (IDM/CIM).
- Strong working knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords & Analytics.
- Wordpress experience highly desirable.
- Mailchimp experience.
- Good experience of using social media channels.
- Creative and able to write engaging copy.
- Ability to use Adobe suite preferred (Photoshop and InDesign).
- Highly organised approach, ability to pro-actively manage workload, prioritise and multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in working as part of a team.
- UK driving License (due to office location).
will be dependant on experience - if you think you are the person for this position please email your CV with covering letter to [email protected]