How was your Sunday roast? Take a look at what our resident chef, Sarah Dugdale, cooked up:
Tomahawk rib eye steak with on the vine roasted tomatoes, rocket , wild garlic and olive oil salad , oven baked chips ( using the olive oil and droitwich salt), Bernaise sauce with homemade butter, tarragon, Cacklebean eggs, white wine vinegar and lemon juice and mushrooms in wild garlic butter.
* 32-day dry aged white park rib of beef, from Cotswold Farm Park and Lanbournes Butchers.
* Olive Oil from Podrenuccioli, Tuscany
* Tomatoes from Offenham Holts Farm
* Potatoes from Drinkwaters
* Eggs from CackleBean Farm
* Wild garlic from Snowshill
* Tarragon from my garden
* Mushrooms from a local farm